This document includes revisions that were made after discussions at the March 23rd Planning Panel Meeting. Revisions are in red.
The link below will take you to the Feb 26 v.2 revision of this document.
Resource Sharing Committee Meeting Minutes for 02.10.2011 (PDF)
Resource Sharing Committee Meeting Minutes for 01.14.2011 (PDF)
Resource Sharing Committee Minutes for 12.02.2010 (PDF)
Draft Resource Sharing Plan Version 5 in (PDF) format.
Resource Sharing Subcommittee Minutes from 8.30.2010 (PDF)
Resource Sharing Committee Meeting
Southern Systems Planning Panel
Friday, January 14, 2011
Knights of Columbus, Effingham
1501 W. Fayette Avenue
10:00 a.m.—3:00 p.m.
Draft Resource Sharing Policy
Draft Interlibrary Loan Policy
Basic Philosophy Document from LLSAP Managers
Issues and Consideration from Jan Ison
1. To review the work done to date by the LLSAP working group and the Resource Sharing Committee.
2. To begin the draft of a plan that will merge the work of the LLSAP managers with the work of the Resource Sharing committee and indicate to membership the scope of resource sharing in the new entity.
a. What does resource sharing look like to the membership as a whole?
b. How are responsibilities of Resource Sharing shared?
- Draft Resource Sharing Policy
- Draft ILL Policy
c. How is Resource Sharing Implemented?
- LLSAP (regionally)
3. To review and edit documents created to date by the resource sharing subcommittee.
4. Identify areas of further consideration for the resource sharing subcommittee and establish a working timeline.